Trustco Group Holdings
- Trustco was the first African company to list on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange Limited (JSE) Africa Board, on 19 February 2009.
- During 2007 Trustco was the top Namibian traded stock on the Namibian Stock Exchange (NSX) in terms of value of shares traded.
- Growth in headline earnings averaged 35% since 2004.
- 2014 PMR Award Winner: Diamond.
- Trustco received a performance award from the Employment Equity Commission in Namibia in 2013.The company ranked 8th out of 738 employers in Namibia.
- Local and Regional 3rdPrize winner of Deloitte Best Company to Work For 2014 Survey.
- Number 1 performing share on the JSE main board for 2014
- Winner of the large size category of the Deloitte’ Annual Best Company to Work For 2015 Survey.
- 2nd place winner of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies Awards 2015.
- 2015 PMR Award Winner: Diamond – Most Innovative Companies in Namibia.
- Trustco received an award from the Employment Equity Commission in Namibia in recognition of good performance in the promotion of Employment Equity in 2015.The company was ranked in the top 17 out of 847 employers.
- Winner of the large size category of the Deloitte’s Annual Best Company to Work for 2016 Survey
- For the second year running, Trustco placed in the Top Ten of the Sunday Times Top 100 companies of the JSE.
- 2017 PMR Award Winner: Diamond – Leaders and Achievers category, awarded to companies demonstrating exceptional managerial and corporate governance qualities.
- Trustco placed second in the Deloitte’s annual Best Company to Work For 2017 Survey in Namibia and also earned a Platinum Achievers Award Seal. The seal is a demonstration of the attractiveness of the organisation and commitment to its people, enabling the organisation to market itself as an employer of choice.
- Trustco earned Royal status and was placed in the Top 10 of the Sunday Times Top 100 companies of the JSE for the 3rd consecutive year. Royal status is awarded to companies who have placed in the Top 20 positions for a third consecutive year.
- 2018 PMR Award Winner: Diamond – Most Innovative Company / Institution in Namibia
- Professional Management Review (PMR) Award for the Best community newspaper:
- 2006 PMR Award Winner : Gold.
- 2007 PMR Award Winner : Gold.
- 2008 PMR Award Winner : Gold.
- 2009 PMR Award Winner : Gold.
- 2015 PMR Award Winner: Silver – Newspaper category.
- A Media Matrix Survey declared the Informanté newspaper as the best medium uncovering corrupt practices within public or private service.
Institute for Open Learning (IOL)
- Quarter-Finalist in the 2008 Legatum Pioneers of Prosperity Africa Awards.
- 2015 PMR Award Winner: Diamond – Colleges / Training Institutions.
Trustco Financial Services
- The i-Edge system has been rated as No 1 in an independent survey by short term brokers in South Africa (March 2009).
Trustco Air Services
- 2014 PMR Award Winner: Bronze – Private Air Charter Companies
- 2015 PMR Award Winner: Diamond – Private Air Charter Companies
- Special recognition award as one of the top air shows in 2015 in Africa at the Aero Club Awards Banquet in South Africa.